Category Layout Settings
The Category Custom Options are located in the edit category page, from the Dashboard > Posts menu > Categories > Choose the category you want to customize, the Jannah - Category Options section is located at the end of the Category edit page.
- Category Layout - Choose one from the available seven layouts.
- Default: the default layout that sets from theme options > archive settings.
- Large Thumbnails
- Masonry #1 - Fullwidth
- Masonry #2
- Masonry #3
- Larg Post Above
- Overlay Title
- Overlay Title Centered
ExcerptLength - the number of words/characters based on Trim Text Settings, find it in Theme Options > General > Trim Text Settings.
- Pagination - Jannah offers four different paginations for archives pages:
- Next and Previous
- Load More
- Infinite Scroll
- Media icon overlay - show/hide media icon over the posts thumbnails.
- Category Page Layout - want to specify the layout for a specific category? choose one of the available layouts.
Note: If the value of any option above is set to Default, it will inherit its value from the Jannah Theme Options → Archives Settings → Category Page Settings