The big problem when you migrating from theme to another is losing your posts data, Jannah comes with posts switcher that fixes that problem, switcher supports migration from 15+ News Theme. Now, with one click you can migrate from any of these 15+ themes to Jannah without losing your post data.
Step 1 - Go to WP Admin > Jannah > Posts Switcher.
Step 2 - Select your previous theme.
Step 3 - Click on the Let's Begin the MAGIC button, after clicking the switcher will begin, be patient while the posts are switched.
Force Switch Posts: Use this option if you want to run the switcher on the posts that already switched before!
When the switching is completed, the success message will appear
Now You can disable the Switcher from the theme options page WP Admin > Jannah > Theme Options > Advanced Settings.
What Switcher will do
The Switcher works on the post's data only such as videos URL, audio files, galleries, Post Views. All your posts meta-data will be imported from your previous theme to Jannah.
What Switcher will not do
The Switcher invented to fix the Post data migration issue, so it won't do the following;
- The Switcher will not migrate any custom pages' data.
- The Switcher will not migrate the pages built via a page builder.
- The Switcher will not migrate any Custom post types data.
- The Switcher will not migrate any widgets.
- The Switcher will not migrate any menus.
- The Switcher will not migrate any Shortcodes.
- The Switcher will not remove any data, the old data will remain in the DB.
The themes that Switcher support
- Sahifa by TieLabs
- Jarida by TieLabs
- Newspaper by tagDiv
- Newsmag by tagDiv
- Goodnews by Momizat
- Multi News by Momizat
- Publisher by BetterStudio
- SimpleMag by ThemesIndep
- Valenti by Codetipi
- The Voux by fuelthemes
- GoodLife by fuelthemes
- Flex Mag by MVPThemes
- Click Mag by MVPThemes
- Braxton by MVPThemes
- Max Mag by MVPThemes
- Top News by MVPThemes
- Hot Topix by MVPThemes