Automatic Plugin Installation
- Go to WP admin → Plugins → Add New.
- You will see bbPress part of the featured plugins and you can install from there, or you can type “bbPress” into the search bar and hit enter to search the plugins.
- Click Install Now.
- After installing the plugin, the Activate button will appear in the place of the Install Now button, click on it to activate the bbPress plugin.
Manual Plugin Installation
Using WordPress’s Plugin Uploader
- Download the bbPress plugin from bbPress or from WordPress.org.
- Now go to Plugins → Add New
- Then click the Upload Plugin button at the top.
- Click Choose File then choose the bbPress zip file you downloaded.
- Hit Install Now (will be activated after uploading the file), now activate.
- Download the bbPress plugin from bb Press or from WordP ress.org.
- After downloading the file, unzip it to extract the plugin folder to your desktop
- You may launch your preferred FTP client like FileZilla.
- Locate and open up the folder on your computer that contains the new plugin.
- Upload the bbPress folder from your computer to /wp-content/plugins.
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Click on Activate on the bbPress plugin.