Masonry Page Template
Add New Page WP Admin → Pages → Add New.
From the Page Attributes box → Template Drop-down list, Choose Masonry Page, after selecting the masonry page, its options will display in the General tab at Jannah - Settings box as the following image
- Masonry Page Layout:
- Uncropped Featured Image - enable/disable cropped featured image
- Post Meta - show/hide the post metadata (data, views, and comments).
- Category Meta - show/ hide the post category label.
- Post Excerpt - show/hide the post excerpt.
- Categories - Display posts that have these categories (Multiple select).
- The number of posts to show.
- Pagination - choose one of the available post pagination:
Note: the paginations below not in Masonry Layout, News Block with the same paginations.