How to add a custom font
Jannah comes with powerful typography options, one of these options is the source of the font that you will use.
Source options that Jannah support
- Theme Defaults - use the default fonts that come with the theme.
- Standard Fonts - you can choose one of the browser standard fonts,15+ font.
- Google Fonts - you can choose one from over 800 google fonts.
- FontFace.me Fonts - choose one from +150 FontFace fonts.
- Upload Custom Font
- Any external fonts (e.g. Typekit) - add your custom font, it's useful if you pay a new font and want to add this font to your site.
How to Add a New Font
Step 1 - Navigate to WP admin → Jannah → Theme Options → Typography and go to the element that you will use the font you uploaded before. for example "Body Font Family"
Step 2 - Set the Source option to "Upload Custom Font"
Step 3 - Enter the font name in the "Font Family" field.
Step 4 - Upload the font files.