Post Views Settings
1. Post Views Settings
Now you don't lose your previous views count when migrating from another theme to Jannah or if you were using a views plugin before, you can continue using your plugin after installing Jannah without losing your previous views.
- Post Views Source
- If you have a fresh site copy and want to use the default Jannah views, don't change the default values of these fields.
- If you migrating from another theme to Jannah and want to continue counting on the previous views number, get the views meta key from the previous theme and put it instead of tie_views meta key.
- If you were using a plugin that handles your views system before installing Jannah and wants to continue using it, choose "Third party post views plugin" from Post views settings, and get the views meta key from your plugin and put it instead of tie_views meta key.
- You also can disable the post views by choosing disable from Post views settings.
- Starter Post Views number - if you want the views number not start from zero, put the starter value here. This will be applied to the new Posts only.
- Colored Post Views Numbers - enable/disable the views count color system.
- The views count color system adds more importance to the views count, the views count will take a color based on its count. You can change the default minimum value for each color.