How to add link in the menu to a section added by the page builder
Each Section added by the page builder has its own unique ID, by this ID you can go to its section directly, below we will figure out how to do that:
at the first, we need to get the ID of the section, to get the section ID, Right click on the section area > select:
suppose we want to add a link that refers to the video playlist section on the page (this page created by the Tielabs page builder)
- Navigate to WP Admin > Appearance > Menus and Select the menu that you want to add the link to. Then open the Custom Links According Box.
- Copy the page link (that contain the section you want to go) from the address bar in the browser.
- In the RUL text field, past the link that you copied above. follow the link with the # simple followed by the section ID. The link will look like https://jannah.tielabs.com/tech/#tiepost-2-section-1184
- In the link text, add the Link Text that will display in the menu.
- Click on the Add to Menu button. after that, the link will be added at the bottom of links that added before.
- Click on the Save Menu button.