How to add Contact Page
Follow these simple steps to add a contact form plugin to your site/blog:
- To add a Contact Form to your WordPress site/blog, first log into your account.
- Next, under your Dashboard, hover over Plugins and click Add New.
- From here, you have two options. You can either:
- Click Upload Plugin at the top of the page, to install a third contact party plugin that you have downloaded.
- Or you can use the Search Plugins box to try and find the plugin you want.
- When you’ve located the Contact Form 7 plugin you want, click Install Now.
- When WordPress has installed your plugin, your final step is to click Activate Plugin.
- Once you’ve activated Contact Form 7 plugin, you’ll find a new Contact button on our WordPress dashboard (check left sidebar).
- Click on the “Contact” button.
- Then we’ll see a code that looks like this:
- [*contact-form-7 id=”1234″ title=”Contact form 1″] (Remove * from the code)
- Copy this code – you’ll be pasting it in a second.
- Now, open the page you want your contact form to live on and paste the code you copied into its contents.
If you need more information, please check out Contact Form 7’s Getting Started tutorial. Hope you found this helpful.