Jannah Child Theme
How to install the Jannah Child Theme
- Go to your downloads page on Themeforest https://themeforest.net/downloads
Download the full theme package "All files & documentation"
- Unzip the downloaded Zip file, you will see the jannah-child.zip file.
- Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes.
- Click the ‘Add New’ button on top of the page, then the ‘Upload Theme’ button.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and select the jannah-child.zip file.
- Once the file has been uploaded, to activate Jannah Child theme go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and click the Activate button.
Working on Jannah Child Theme
Copy the file that you want to customize to the child theme, with the same path in the main Jannah theme, for example, if you want to make an edit on the footer template that is located in Jannah > templates > footer.php
You should create a folder with the same "templates" name in Jannah child theme, then copy the footer.php file to it