How to get Twitter Consumer and Secret Key
To create a Twitter application, you need to login to the Twitter developer dashboard using your Twitter account. The point of creating an application is to give yourself (and Twitter) a set of keys.
Follow the steps below to create a Twitter application and to generate the keys.
- Log in to Twitter developer account using your Twitter account.
- Navigate to the Application Management console.
- Click on the Create New App button to initiate the Twitter application creation.
- Fill the form and click the submit button to create the application.
- Navigate to the API Keys tab to get your Consumer and Secret Keys.