Setup the Weather widget
How to get your OpenWeatherMap API key?
To use the Weather widget you need first to get an OpenWeatherMap API key:
- Login to your OpenWeatherMap account, or create an account if you don't have one.
- Navigate to the API keys page.
- Copy the API key, or create a new one if you don't have one yet.
Go to the theme options page > Integration Section and paste the API key in the OpenWeather API Key field then click Save
How to configure the weather widget?
Go to the Appearance > Widgets in your admin section, Find the Jannah - Weather widget, and drag it to one of your sidebars, the weather widget will be opened after dropping it.
- Title: the widget title.
- Location: Enter the Location, To find your location use the following link. You can use “city name” or “city name, country code” (Ex: London, UK).
- Custom City Name: if you want to display a custom name for your location that is entered above.
- Unit: Choose the Unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Forecast: Choose the number of forecast days.
- Animated Icons: enable/disable the icons animations.
- Background Color: custom background color.
- Background Color 2: Use this if you want the background to be a gradient.
- Text Color: custom text color.
Make sure you click Save, then you’re all done!