- Logo Settings - Image or Site Title text.
- Logo Image - Locate the Logo Image option and click the Upload button to upload your logo image file.
- Logo Image (Retina Version @2x) - You can upload an optional default retina logo for retina ready devices using this option.
- If you uploaded the logo images to the Media Library the theme will fill the standard logo image width and height automatically, if you want to use an external logo image you need to set the standard logo width and height manually.
- Set a custom top and bottom margin for the logo or leave these options empty to use the theme defaults.
The retina default logo dimensions must be exactly twice that of your standard logo. For example, if your standard logo is 100px x 100px, the retina version of your logo must be 200px x 200px