1. General Settings
- Share Buttons for Pages - enable/disable share buttons for pages.
- Use the post's Short Link - enable/disable post's short link.
- Twitter Username (optional) - will be embedded in the post title e.g. @tielabs.
2. Above Post Share Buttons
Above post share buttons appears before the post content.
- Above Post Share Buttons - enable/disable above post share buttons.
- Center the buttons - center aligns all buttons.
- Show the share title - enable/disable share title.
- Share Buttons Style - Jannah offers three different styles:
- Facebook - enable/disable facbook share icon. and all accounts below as it.
- Whats App - enable/disable whats app, Just on mobile.
- Email - enable/disable email share icon, for send post link by email.
- Print - enable/disable print icon.
3. Below Post Share Buttons
Below post share buttons appear after the post content.
4. Select and Share
When you double-click a word or highlight a few words, small share icons are displayed. When you click an icon, a share modal will automatically launch, containing the text you selected along with a link to the post.
- Select and Share - enable/disable select and share select and share popup.
- Twitter - enable/disable Twitter icon from displaying in select and share popup.
- LinkedIn - enable/disable LinkedIn icon from displaying in select and share popup.
- Email - enable/disable email icon from displaying in select and share popup.
- Facebook - enable/disable Facebook icon from displaying in select and share popup.
- Facebook App ID - required to enable Facebook icon in select and share popup.