Site Background Settings
The Background doesn't appear for Full-width site layout. and the Bordered site layout will display the solid background color only.
- Background Color - if you set this color and Background Color 2 is empty, the site background will be a solid color with Background Color value.
- Background Color 2 - if you set this color and Background Color also has a color value, the site background will be a gradient color with Background Color and Background Color 2.
- Background Image type - choose between Pattern and Image, if you set this option with none value, the site background will be a solid color if one of the two previous colors has a value or a gradient if both have values. If this option value is the pattern the patterns box will appear below and if this option value is Image the background image options will appear instead of patterns box.
- Choose pattern as a value of Background Image type, the patterns box will appear below, Jannah offers 50+ patterns, choose one of them.
- Background Image type - choose the Image radio button.
- Background Image - the background image options will appear below, put the URL of the background image or upload a new one by Upload button.
- Background Image Options - the background-repeat, size, and position.
- Background Image Preview - after putting your image URL or upload a new one from the media, the background image preview will appear. Also, you can remove the image by clicking on the small remove button at the bottom left corner of the preview image.
- Dots overlay layer - enable/disable dots layer above the background color/gradient/pattern/image.
- Background dimmer - enable/disable the background dimmer layer (black or white) above the background.
- Background dimmer Value- Value between 0 and 100 to dim background image. 0 - no dim, 100 - maximum dim.
- Background dimmer color - choose between Black and White.