AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
AMP is a Google-backed project with the aim of speeding up the delivery of content through the use of stripped-down code known as AMP HTML, it is a way to build web pages for static content (pages that don't change based on user behaviour), that allows the pages to load (and pre-render in Google search) much faster than regular HTML.
1. Accelerated Mobile Pages
Enable AMP - enable/disable AMP, all options below will be displayed if this option is enabled.
Logo Image - put your logo URL or upload a new one from the library.
3. Post Settings
- Related Posts - show/hide the related posts titles below of the post content.
- Share Buttons - show/hide the post share buttons below of the post content.
4. Footer Settings
- Back to top button - show/hide back to top button.
- Footer logo image - show/hide footer logo.
- Footer Menu - show/hide footer menu.
- Copyright Text - tags can be included in the text area above and will be replaced when a page is displayed.
%year% Replaced with the current year.
%site% Replaced with The site's name.
%url% Replaced with The site's URL.
- Above Content - Enter your Ad code, AMP pages support <amp-ad> tag only, Click Here For More info.
- Below Content - Enter your Ad code, AMP pages support <amp-ad> tag only, Click Here For More info.
- Background Color - body background color.
- Header Background Color - the background color of the top bar (header).
- Title Color - the color of the post title.
- Post meta Color - the color of post metadata.
- Links color - the color of all links at the page at the normal state.
- Footer color - footer background color.
Underline text links on hover - show line under links on mouse hover or no.