1. Advanced Settings
- Cache - If enabled, some static parts like widgets, main menu and breaking news will be cached to reduce MySQL queries. Saving the theme settings, adding/editing/removing posts, adding comments, updating menus, activating/deactivating plugins, adding/editing/removing terms or updating WordPress, will flush the cache.
- Add a link to the theme options page to the Toolbar, Also you will save time and can access any theme options' tab directly from the admin bar.
- Disable GIF Featured Images - It's an amazing feature, but if you want to disable it for some reasons, check in this option and we'll take the first image frame from GIF image instead of the animated GIF image.
- Disable the custom styles in the editor - some elements (like Quotes) takes a custom style in the editor to display with the same style as the frontend, you can disable adding the custom style to the editor from here.
- Disable the Posts Switcher - after applying it, you may want to hide the Posts switcher link from Jannah options and disable the switcher notification messages, if ok, just check in this option.
2. WordPress Login page Logo
Put the Logo image source URL or upload a new one using Upload button, it will look like that:
3. Reset All Settings
Want to reset all your theme settings? Just click on this button.