Slider Post Format
- From "Edit Post Page > Jannah Settings box > General"
- Choose Slider post format, when you choose the post format, it's related options will appear below of it.
- Add Image - click on this button to add a new image from the library.
- Added images area - all the images that you add will appear in this area.
- Remove icon - click on the small red icon to remove one of the added images from the slider.
- Custom Slider - or instead of adding images to a slider, you can choose one of the sliders that you created before. Add new custom slider
If the value of any option above is set to Default, that's meant it'll inherit the value from the primary post category. And if the option in the primary post category options also set to Default, it will inherit its value from the Theme Options panel.
All option in this box is a high-level option, other options(category option - theme options) won't override it at all.