How to add new custom slider
- Navigate to WP Dashboard > Custom Sliders > Add New.
- Slider Title.
- Add New Slide button, click on it to open the media window and add an image.
After Adding the image, fill out its data:
- Slide Title - the slider title, will appear above the image at the slider.
- Slide Link - slider link, the place will go to after clicking on the slide.
- Slide Caption - will appear below of the title on the image at the slider.
- the image that you select from the media.
- Remove icon
- Add New Slide button - add another slide.
After adding the slides, click on Publish button to publish the slider.